- for today. I needed a good day and God blessed me with one.
- that Morgan and Marissa are beginning to learn that beauty goes so much deeper than just what's on the outside
- that Morgan is beginning to learn that there is so much more to this life than just her. Today I watched her love a complete stranger enough to give up something that she truly valued and loved.
- that Daddy took Morgan and Marissa to the FunFest so I was able to just stay here at the house with Melayna and play with her and read to her and rock her. I seldom have that opportunity - and it was wonderful!
- for a husband that truly LOVES his girls and shows them that every day!! I am truly blessed!
Following our "N" & "M's" through the mundane, the magnificent, and always the memorable...
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Today I am thankful:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment