Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...and then some



++++++

The girls are still sick, but I'm thankful to find out that Melayna may not be quite as sick as I had originally assumed. I was looking inside her mouth today (after doing my daily "finger sweep" looking for the Barbie shoe that was missing) and discovered that she's actually getting one molar on each side of her mouth. No wonder she's been extra crabby lately!!

++++++

This morning the girls were playing in their rooms and looking at all of the costume jewelry that they each have. Marissa asked me if I would put her earrings on so "she could look really pretty". I agreed to put them on but was very pleasantly surprised to hear Morgan saying "Marissa, you're already very pretty the way you are -- it's not the jewelry that does it!". (Yes, she is listening to the things that we tell her on occasion...)

No comments: